Set your Boost and forget it
Boost is fully adjustable from under the bonnet
Detent System for ease of adjustment
Gated System to bring boost on faster
Reduces wastegate flutter
Why do you need a gated boost control valve ?
- simply more power, earlier and longer!
- additional boost pressure is often the most cost effective increase in horsepower will allow boost pressure to be adjusted above the standard
- gated system - this delays the pressure signal from entering the wastegate, which inturn spools up the turbo faster, resulting in more boost at lower RPM.
- avoid using un-reliable methods of increasing boost, such as shortening the actuator rod. This causes spring bind in the actuator and restricts flow through the wastegate - BANG!.
- avoids having to replace wastegate springs, which only give a fixed increase, which is not adjustable.
- setting the desired boost pressure is made easy. Simply adjust the boost setting on the top of the unit.
- boost controllers are capable of increasing boost pressure to the threshold of your turbo