Critical operating parameters such as Boost and engine fluids demand precision measurement tools such as ENG-TEK Digital Boost Gauge.
Dont trust your engines long term engine durability to simple generic gauges.
Ensure your engine operations within parameters
that will not lead to engine failure.
Modern vehicle gauges are inaccurate, little better than the failure lamps seen in the late 60's and 70's cars. Know when your engine is approaching dangerous levels and protect it with an alarm enabled ENG-TEK Digital Boost gauge today to avoid costly repair bills.
Digital boost gauge provides not only the ability to measure the absolute boost pressure, but also has the following important user adjustable parameters not seen on most gauges;
- LED for over boost warning
- Alarm trigger boost setting
- Alarm reset boost setting
- Auxiliary relay activation boost
- Supplied with 3 BAR sensor
- Compact size is easy to fit into most cars (24 x 48 x 75 mm)
- Support industry recognised GM 3 BAR boost sensor
- Bright LED display that is easier to read than LCD display
- Alarm output when pressure is out of range
- Over pressure warning LED
Display pressure in either BAR or PSI
- Four digits LED display
- Auxiliary relay activation
- Auxiliary relay activated LED
- Alarm reset temperature setting
- Alarm trigger pressure setting
- Up to 0.1 PSI resolution (sensor dependent)
- User Manual
Just imagine how the relay output can be used to activate a buzzer to alert the driver, and engage a wastegate or BOV if boost exceeds predefined parameters!
Optional audio alarm unit available alerts driver if maximum pressure is exceeded
Optional black alloy display mounting pod
|Digital Gauge Case: