Set your Boost and forget it
Boost is fully adjustable from under the bonnet
Detent System for ease of adjustment
Precision adjustment - 1 PSI per turn
Gated System to bring boost on faster
Reduces wastegate flutter
Can be mounted with an optional mounting bracket
Why do you need a gated boost control valve ?
- additional boost pressure is often the most cost effective increase in horsepower will allow boost pressure to be adjusted above the standard
- gated system - this delays the pressure signal from entering the wastegate, which inturn spools up the turbo faster, resulting in more boost at lower RPM.
- avoid using un-reliable methods of increasing boost, such as shortening the actuator rod. This causes spring bind in the actuator and restricts flow through the wastegate - BANG!.
- avoids having to replace wastegate springs, which only give a fixed increase, which is not adjustable.
- setting the desired boost pressure is made easy. Simply adjust the boost setting on the top of the unit, without the need for any tools.
- boost controllers are capable of increasing boost pressure to the threshold of your turbo’s capacity
- can be locked to prevent tampering
- comprehensive installation instructions
- Life Time Warranty*